Monday, June 9, 2008

A weekend with Teaser

Even though I'm a big fan of nudity, it's strange how I can be turned on by seeing men who are not entirely naked. Which makes me think of a weekend a couple of years ago when I was going to a student meeting with a friend, Pål. ("Pål" is pronounced just like Paul, by the way.)


I'd had a crush on Pål for a while and had a clear impression that he had been interested in me as well, so I was very intrigued when a meeting in student politics came up that would take the two of us to a city down south for the weekend. The meeting would be starting on Friday evening, so we went off from Oslo in the morning to have plenty of time. He had borrowed a car and picked me up outside the student house, and soon we were heading south on the motorway. He was his usual charming self.

The drive went smoothly, so I realized that we would be arriving a few hours early. Moreover, it was a very hot day. So I looked at the map, and suggested that we stop for a little while wherever we could find an opportunity to jump into the ocean. He agreed, and soon we found a little, nice spot. There were nobody around, and I thought I could set the tune by undressing completely. That didn't work at all - he took off almost all his clothes, revealing a great body, but left his nice, white boxers on. Then we jumped into the sea and swam a little. The water was very refreshing, talking about this and that, just as we had been doing in the car. He didn't seem to mind that I was naked, neither did he comment on him not wanting to be naked.

Afterwards, we sat on the cliffs for a little while. I was surprised to find that I was very turned on by the situation. Of course, I had been naked with other guys in such situations a lot of times, but this was different. It was the strange (and great) feeling to be the only one naked, but also the obvious turn-on of seeing this athletic guy very nearly naked. Obviously, his white boxer shorts were now dripping wet, and I could see his quite conspicuous dick clinging to the see-thru fabric. I could hardly take my eyes away from it - and I guess Pål realized as much. However, nothing he said or did suggested that he minded. Quite to the contrary, it seemed (although this might be my wishful thinking) that he turned in my direction to give me a better look, and that it also grew a little.

I thought that I would catch a glimpse of him when he was changing into something else to get back in the car, but surprisingly, he produced a towel from the back seat, and carefully wrapped it around him as he removed the wet boxer. However, he did not put back on his trousers, but decided on a pair of khaki shorts. I couldn't help noticing that he didn't put any underwear underneath it...

So, for the rest of the car drive, I was looking, as discreet as possible, at the bulge in his khaki shorts, while trying to talk about student politics...

We arrived at the hotel in time for the meeting, and didn't really see each other again until we met in the hotel room in the late evening. As in all such meetings, it got quite late before the drinking ended, so both of us were a bit drunk. Or so I thought. It seemed, anyway, that he was intent on keeping me unsatisfied - he went into the bathroom fully clothed, and came back out wearing a pyjamas. Actually, although being a pyjamas set, it was more like a simple t-shirt and a tight boxer. So again, I could see quite clearly the size of the thing I couldn't see... Not completely giving up on my chance of setting an example, I demonstratively removed all my clothes and went to bed naked.

I had a hard time falling asleep, being - again - turned on, but also a bit frustrated. I couldn't help thinking of the bulge in the pyjamas next to me in bed. Finally, I fell asleep, and didn't wake up until Pål awoke me. He said that he was going down for breakfast, and that I should hurry if I was to have breakfast before the meeting. Only after he was out of the door, did I realize that I had been sporting a hard-on when he awoke me. Hm, he really got to see everything, and I got to see nothing - and there was nothing to be done about it...

Again, it was a day full of meetings, and then eating and drinking in the evening. I saw that Pål left for the hotel room around midnight, but I didn't really care, because there was obviously no fun to be had there. So I stayed up for a couple of more hours, and then went to the hotel room. I was very quiet to be sure not to wake him up, but couldn't help noticing that he still had his pyjamas on. And I could see the bulge.

In the morning, his alarm went off. Okay, another day of meetings. I looked at his bed, where he was slowly waking up. I looked at his bulge which was bigger than ever, and realized that I was having a hard-on. He slowly focused on me, and then, carefully, moved his tight boxer downwards, suddenly revealing a huge boner. He was looking at me, and it was obvious that he wanted me to come over to the bed. That morning, instead of meetings, I got to know his dick very well. And there was no doubt that the way he had been torturing me, had made me even hungrier for him. Indeed, this was the start of a passionate relationship, in which tearing a wet boxer off his erect cock became an important part...

No comments: