Thursday, September 18, 2008

The university toilet

I'm still following courses at the university, and therefore spend a lot of time at Blindern (the campus of University of Oslo). Today, I went to one of the larger toilets to pee. On my way in, I exchanged a long glance with another guy who was apparently having the same plan. He was blonde and beautiful, about my age and about my height. He went into one of the cabins, and I decided to go into the one next to his.

In many of these toilets, there are holes in the wall - even though the university tries to repair the walls as soon as someone makes new holes - and there was a hole between my cabin and the one of this other guy. I didn't want to peek, however (I never want to be the first one to do that) so I just pulled down my trousers and briefs and had a piss while I tried to figure out what was going on on the other side of the wall. I didn't have to think of that long, however, because suddenly I saw a pair of knees on the floor - obviously meaning that the guy was now on his knees to get a good view through the hole. I was finished peeing and was already turning hard, so I turned towards the hole, and started to jerk off.

At first, I imagined that it was his eyes that was on the other side of the hole, but then I realised that there was a small flash from time to time. He must have found his cell-phone and started to take photos of me! Of course, this only turned me on more, so I spread my legs a bit more and leant against the wall opposite him and kept pumping my cock. At the same time as I saw flashes from his camera, I kept hearing people coming and going outside, and I knew that it would be possible to hear what I was doing if anyone listened carefully enough, and it would be possible to see what I was doing if anyone bent down a little to look at the position of my legs.

I came in a tremendous burst, and lots of small drops of cum turned up on the floor in front of me. I felt like giving the guy on the other side an extra treat, so I sat down on my knees, so that my face was about level with the hole, and looked into the tiny cell-phone lens as I slowly licked my fingers clean. I couldn't help noticing that the cell-phone was jerking, however, and I soon realized why - within seconds, small drops of cum had arrived on the floor from the other side of the wall as well - just a few drops close to the wall, but a sure sign of what had happened on the other side of the wall...

I cleaned up the mess and walked out of the stall. As I was washing my hands, the face of this guy turned up in the mirror next to mine. "Oh, I have to run - could you give me your number so we could meet and study a little later?" he said - obviously trying to sound as if we were long-time study mates who just happened not to have given our numbers to each other before. Of course, I gave him my number, but I'm not sure any of the guys around us fell for his camouflage...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

me vas a obligar a recordar mi inglés... porque algunas de estas historias que cuentaas me parecen muy morbosas...

Kisses.

Anonymous said...

Dude you should be more careful about being photographed, that guy might posts the pictures on the internet!