Friday, November 7, 2008

The new apartment

Winter is approaching, and that normally means far fewer opportunities for nudity - usually I'm only naked at home and when I'm at the gym. Of course, at the gym I can always get an "unintended" hard-on, but other than that, there is not much happening.

However, I have been looking for a new apartment for a while, as the one I've been renting so far has been a bit too far from work. Three weeks ago, I finally found the perfect one, and this week I moved in. What's so perfect about it? I'll tell you:

The new apartment is only a ten minutes' walk from the centre of Oslo, and only fifteen minutes from my office. Even more important, however: it is on the ground floor, with windows to a moderately busy street, and with a bedroom window facing the backyard.

I'm sure most of my readers have seen the implications of this already: I have made sure to put up white and very light curtains. This means that as it gets dark outside (which it does at about five o'clock nowadays), people on the street can see perfectly well what goes on in my apartment. I undress as soon as I get home from work, and enjoy my nudity for hours before going to bed. People who like what they see, can of course pass the window as often as they like - people who don't like it, can't really complain (it's not their business what I do in my own apartment, after all...)

When I finally go to bed, I go to my bedroom. As I haven't closed the curtains in advance, I have to do that. After all, I wouldn't want people who pass my window on their way across the backyard to their apartments to see me, would I? (And I can't be blamed if they happen to see me for the short while I close the curtains...)

Already, I have noticed people walking surprisingly slowly past my living room window, and I'm laughing loud by the fact that the rent is actually lower on this apartment than on the ones higher up in the building. For an exhibitionist, this is the perfect one...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! You haven't invited me over yet! I'm looking forward to it - both to look in at you from the street and to undress in your living room...

Jo Kristian said...

Consider yourself invited!

I'll send the address by email, however... :-)

Anonymous said...

How about letting us all know your address so that we can come and stand outside and watch what you are doing?
Even better, let's come round for a naked house warming party!

Jo Kristian said...

Giving my address in my blog seems a bit too much, but you certainly gave me an idea. Handing out the address to select readers of this blog might very well make the experience even sexier...

(I'll have to think about it, though...)