Sunday, August 30, 2009

The photographer

Right at the start of the summer, I went to the movies with a friend of mine (Tom) and another one of his friends. As we chatted after the movie, he mentioned that he wanted to be a photographer. "Actually, I'd like to learn to be a nude photographer," he said, "but there aren't many eager models". Tom looked at me and said "Well, Jo is a naturist, so I'm sure he wouldn't mind modelling?"

The "photographer" told me that that would have been great, as he was just starting out and wanted someone to experiment with. He didn't want to publish them or anything, he just wanted to work on his technique, lighting etc. So eventually, I agreed.

We decided that I would come over to his place the next weekend. He had a small apartment, but was obviously serious about his photography, as the equipment filled almost every space. We chatted a little at first, and he told me that he didn't really have much planned, he just wanted to see what he could do instinctively. So I undressed, and he started to take photos. As you know, I love being at the center of attention, and we had fun for a while.

It was getting hot in his tiny apartment with all the lamps on, so after a while, he threw away his shirt. I joked and said that I hoped he would undress further, but he didn't answer. Instead he said just "Could you get a hard-on?" I looked at him questioningly, but the only answer was a click from the camera. So I put a hand on my cock and touched it gently as my cock stiffened. He smiled - and took more photos. I removed my hand from my cock, but then he ordered me: "Keep jerking off!" So I went on jerking off, looking straight into the camera.

Once in a while, he went over to adjust a lamp or move it from one place to another, so I didn't actually jerk off for more than two or three minutes at a time. But in all, it took quite a long time. Every time I would think that I might be approaching something, he got occupied by something else for a minute, and I had to wait. Then it took a few minutes to get anywhere.

"Lie down on the bed", he ordered, and I got down on my back and kept jerking. Now I knew I would be coming, and I looked into his lense as I raised my hip up into the air, and he was clicking frantically as the cum splurted out over my stomach. Then, when it was over, he said: "Stay put! I'm not finished". Again, he quickly adjusted all his lamps, then got down on his knees next to me to shoot close-ups of my dick and the sperm covering me.

Then, as he had shot what he wanted, he pointed me to the bathroom and said that I could have a shower if I wanted. He himself went straight over to his computer to start transferring the photos from the camera. I had a quick shower, and then said goodbye and went back home.

And the strange thing is I haven't heard from him since. It was an interesting experience - it seems he was actually genuinely interested in the technical challenge of capturing the whole thing on film, and not as interested in the actual sex. While he never suggested that there would be anything else, I was still a bit surprised that he would show so little interest in me as a human being...

And then - as always when I'm photographed in the nude - I wonder whether the photos are safe or if they will somehow find their way online. So far, I haven't even seen them myself, so I guess he's keeping them to himself...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Hot story .... Now I couldn't possibly forgive him if he let even one of those pix out of his grasp - unless, of course, he offered some for you to put up discretely (for viewing my friends and associates - your blog fans). [Smile]

I just discovered recently that an Erotic Drawing Workshop exists and meets regularly in New York City. So now I'm wondering if I could start up something similar (to what you wrote) and call it the Naked Digital Photography Workshop. The models would be paid for their 'work' by the modest fees of the participants.

Anonymous said...

Hello, again. I just wanted to say that I am on business now in Spain. Somehow, I always feel a bit closer to you, Jo, and James in Norway, and to Paul, another thoughtful and sexy guy about your ages when I'm in Europe. Thinking of you all fondly and wondering now what mischief you are up to in the last days of summer.

The FKK (nude beach) is really rather tame where I am. I visited the one between Gandia and Xeraco, south of Valencia. Surely there must be more populated ones.. but alas, there is little time on this trip.

This story also inspired me. I realize I could perhaps tell guys I meet that I'm a photographer - or at least, that taking artistic human form photos is my passion and hobby. Maybe I'd get to see more cute guys with their clothes off. Actually, I used to do that about 30 years ago - long before the days of digital photography. It was hot - although there was no physical intimacy or sexual behavior on my part, I would get so excited there was be a big wet spot on my jeans or trousers before I finished shooting. I think this partly where my obsession with CMNM situations has a start.
Hola, amigo.
Kelly

Tremendi said...

Hey Jo
What happened with your summer resolutions? We would like to hear about your experiences of wearing that skimpy/see-thru/mesh swimwear and stories from all the other resolutions you said you were going to do over the summer.
How about another set of resolutions for the winter months?
Tremendi